- She was born and raised in Colorado, and that's always a big plus.
- She has a clear voice, and she sings in tune.
- She pronounces Colorado correctly when she's speaking.
Some not-so-great things about her:
- She looks like a barnyard hippie who would be making tea in Boulder.
- All her music sounds the same - like music straight out of the '60s.
- Even though it was written in the contract that she would practice with us, she just sent out her pianist to sing in falsetto.
- For her first song, she didn't us any warning besides a backward glance. No wonder she didn't have much an orchestra to back her up...
- She doesn't pronounce Colorado correctly when she's singing (one of those singer things...).
It was a very strange experience, and I don't think it is one I would care to repeat. Judy Collins is definitely not my favorite pop star. I don't have any idea who is, but not her.